Thursday, December 07, 2006

<3 Aaron <3

I love him more than anything, he is my everything.
He is amazing, in every way.
He makes me happy, like no other ever could.
I don't know how he does it.
I miss his touch, his scent, his kiss...
I miss him.
I don't know why he picked me, but i am happy he did.
I can not even begin to explain how he makes me feel.
He picked me up from the darkest stage of my life, and taught me how to fly again.
I do believe in soulmates - and he is mine.
He is perfect.
He shines above the rest.
I let him hold my fragile heart, and know he wont bruise it.
And I swear I will never harm his.
My heart skips for him.
My soul sings for him.
He is my happiness.
I will love him - forever.
promise.
I know things can be tough, but I always love him.
And I hope he will always love me.
He has made me complete.
And I owe him everything for that.
I will do anything for him.





Baby, I will love you for, forever and a day.
promise.
-kisses you gently-
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you have such great love in your life Jade.
Love Mama