Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I believe in fairytales


I guess in my eyes this quote explains me perfectly.
I have always been a dreamer.
I will always look for those fairies, if only in my head.
I think as long as it makes you happy you can believe what you want.
butterflies, fairies, puppies... they all make me happy.
The small things in life make me happy to be alive.
I often wonder if fairytales are completely fictional.
A fairytale always has a happy ending.
I want to have a happy ending.
I know I will have a happy ending.
I wish I could call a small mushroom my home.
How amazing would that be!
I want to be a princess, if only in one persons eyes.
I wish I had wings, or magical powers.
I wish I was the hero at the end of the story.
I want to forever dream.
I don't care if it is childish.
It makes me smile.
you are only limited to your imagination.
you can fly forever.
you can dream forever.
you can look for those fairys in your garden forever.
there is no limit.
xoxo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My beautiful girl, you already are a princess in the eyes of two people :) When I was a little girl I would look for fairies at the bottom of the garden. My mind knows they don't exist but my heart still tells me to look for them...I guess we never really grow up. Keep your sense of wonder Jade. Dream big dreams, believe in what makes you happy and do what makes you happy.
We all have powers, though they may not be what we think (or wish them to be.) You have the power of compassion.
We can all fly Jade. Spread the invisible wings of your soul and they will take you where you need to go. Fly in your dreams for dreams are as much a part of us as is waking reality.
Remember, there IS NO LIMIT to the places you can go or the things you can do...all you have to do is BELIEVE in YOURSELF.

Love Mama
x x xx x x x