Saturday, December 09, 2006

Jade?

Who am I?


I know if you read my blog you can gain quite a bit of knowledge about myself.
But.
I wanted to add some of the smaller things about me.
Some of the things that get overlooked, but mean something to me.
So here it goes.


I like small flowers, in bright colours.
I like sushi, and other japanese food.
I love asian food in general.
I like music ranging from 'a perfect circle' and "Murderdolls" to 'pink'.
I dislike fish.
I'm allergic to lavender.
I do sing in the shower.
I hate repetitive noises (tap tap tap).
I have a phobia of bellybuttons.
I like the look of butterflies, but im scared of them in real life.
I like spiders and snakes.
My eyes kind of change colour.
I have only stopped biting my nails a few weeks ago.
I will not write in blue pen.
I eat a cheeseburger in a circle (around the edges).
I love brands like chanel, lancome and christian dior.
But I use maybelline and rimmel.
I love purfume.
I want to be a veterinary nurse.
I volunteer at the RSPCA.
I have never had a paying job.
I will not wear gold.
I like to draw and paint.
I don't really like chocolate.
I love the book 'God is a bullet' and 'Go ask Alice'
I love movies like 'Party monster', 'Trainspotting', 'Candy' and 'One perfect day'.
I also love Tim Burton movies.
I have a birth mark on my neck (which I hate).
In the past year I have learnt to love life.
I am really close to and love my family.
I love my boyfriends family (surprise)...and him of course.
I like winter.
I love rain.
I am a 'Buffy' addict.
I always cry in sad movies.
I would choose a home cooked meal over take away.
I like indian food.
I have a labret.
I have six ear piercings.
I re pierce four of them every month or so due to infection.
I have asian shaped eyes.
Which I now like - except I don't have visable eyelids / dont ask.
I would choose water or fruit juice over soft drinks.
I like vodka.
I get along with older people better, opposed to people my age.
I am hopeless at maths.
I excel in english, apart from the fact that I am hopeless at spelling.
I write for fun.
I have lost a lot of wieght in the past year.
I have left school forever.
I am named Jade due to having some chinese blood in me.
I find animal babies more adorable than human babies.
My star sign in Libra.


Okay so here is a few of the many smaller details of my personality and of just me in general.
But I guess in the end, it adds up to who I am as a whole.
I'm a quirky little cookie eh?
No, I'm just me.
And I know you love it.
yes.
xoxo






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list Jade. Now you know I'm just going to have to do a layout about this, don't you :)

Love you
Mama