Wednesday, October 11, 2006

today...

Today I wake up and WOW! its raining. What a surprise.
I have to go and put like five layers of clothing on just to make it outside.
it just doesnt make sense, although I loved it.
So Aaron and I go to Whitfords and shop.
We go and get KFC, buy Aaron a new shirt, which I must say looks rather sexy on him, he bought me a red nighty...or however you spell it and he bought me a doughnut. YUM! it was pink.
So now were just laying and watching a few new episodes of shows such as Weeds and NCIS, ish fun diddly um numb.
i dont know.
nevermind.
anyways short post today.
Mummy I love you if you are reading this.
I read the rest of your blog today
=')
bye bye
xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey baby girl. Great post and I LOVE YOU TOO!

Aaron, if you're peeking, I love you too sweetie.

The red nightie is so pretty. :)

Love Mama