Tuesday, November 21, 2006

...tuesday.

What do I have to say?
I miss him.
I want to get away for a while. Vacation seems needed.
by myself, or with someone.
I want ingredients to make a big omlette.
I want to go out with steph since she called today and my dad had just left for work.
I want to cuddle up with Aaron and watch a movie - with popcorn

nevermind.

I called the RSPCA again today...for the millionth time to book an induction date. And once again im told to call back the next day. Oh well its only tuesday and the induction in on sunday, which means I can start on monday. Finally. Puppies, kittens, hopefully a duckling. I like ducks. yes.

I am only going to get to see Aaron one day the weekend. oh well.

I am watching 'ready steady cook' at the moment. When i'm bored or lost I tend to crave cooking food. but i don't really want to eat it that much. depending. Cooking shows keep you entertained for a good few hours. fun fun.
I went to nans last night and we cooked dinner together, I think she really enjoys my company.
we made meatballs with Cummin, paprika, bbq sauce, worcheshire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper and a little bit of soy sauce.
then we made mashed potato with milk and butter and a pinch of salt.
We boiled carrots and then added butter and honey!
And then I made my special cheese bread - like the one in 'sizzler' mmm.


I have been kind of upset lately, but I don't want to go into that at the moment.
Take everyday as it comes.
and do what you can with it.
tired.

Aaron if you are reading this
I love you.
I miss you.
xoxox.

Anyways - I am off
take care.
the end.
xoxo






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you miss him sweetheart.
I'm happy you got to go out with Steph today (Wednesday) and had a nice time. Don't forget to phone the RSPCA again. You're such a cooking nut aren't you. The meatball dinner you made was so yummy. Dad and I were so glad there was some left for us LOL You're such a kewl gal Jade. I know your nan loves your company and it means so much to her when you pop over there.
You're one special daughter Jade and I love you so much.
Mama
x x x x