Saturday, October 07, 2006

It's a saturday once again

Well, once again it is a saturday.
But I'm going to do something I havent bothered doing in a very long while.
I'm going to the city with Steph.
Since being with Aaron I kind of let alot of my friends go.
That and the fact that I go to school, and have to travel through the city every single day.
The city gets tiresome.
And the fact that I want to be with Aaron most of the time.
But I think I might go on a sort of spending spree.
Get some things I want, it will be fun.

That reminds me.
This year for my birthday I am going to use the money I recieve - for me.
I usually go and spend it on food, alcohol for parties and cigarettes.
how sad.
So this year im making a list of a few things I really really want for myself.
so I am going to make the list right here right now.
I may not get all of these things, they are just suggestions for myself.

  • Perfume from the body shop.
  • passionfruit lipgloss from the body shop.
  • earings.
  • jeans.
  • a scented moisturiser
  • mascara
  • red underwear
  • eyeliner
  • red shoes
  • hair dye
  • hair gel/wax/putty
  • red skirt
  • soap/shower gel from the body shop
Thats all I can think of at the moment.
but it is a rough outline.

well im off to watch something with Aaron dear.
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jade, I am so happy you are going to spend your birthday money on some things you really want. Have fun with it.

Yes, it's sad that you spend money on food, cigarettes and alcohol for parties...I'm pulling my "mum" face right now. I know you're only young once so I do understand stuff but I really hope you manage to give up smoking my love.

Love you
Mama