Friday, October 06, 2006

About me.

Firstly. I know I was bitching about myspace. but my friends just got hacked. sorry hun. xoxo

so yes about me.
I am loving
I am in love
I believe in fate
I believe in Karma
I believe everything happens for a reason
I hold my family, my boyfriend and my friends very close to my heart
I can be your typical girl, if i want to be.
I think way too much
I am very quirky
I am smart, I guess.
I believe regrets eat you alive, so I try not to have any
I think life should be fun
but you are the only one who can make it that way
...believe me, I know
Life is full of possibilities, and that somewhat scares me.

anyways
Likes

  • Aaron
  • the colours purple, green, red, blue and black
  • vodka
  • juice
  • Animals
  • Nightmares
  • dreams
  • friends
  • handcuffs
  • rain
  • the stars in the night sky
  • waves crashing against the shore at night
  • gummy bears
  • Crisps in bread.
  • making cakes with aaron
  • sleeping in aarons bed, so cuddly.
  • just being with aaron
  • shopping
  • shoes
  • movies
  • parks.
  • fruit
  • showers
  • photography
  • art
  • drawing
  • flowers
  • friends
  • jewelery
  • TEDDY BEARS
  • aarons blankie
  • Perfume
That will do.
I cant be bothered doing my dislikes
Theres no point
you do not need to know what I dont like.
The end

must go snuggle
xoxo



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, where are we under your *likes* ???? LOL Just kidding.

You've described yourself so well. That's what I love about you...all the things you are, who you are...you're amazing and we are so proud of you.

And yes, you ARE SMART.

Love you
Mama