Friday, October 06, 2006

I just don't get it.

Okay so. Myspace WHAT THE FUCK.
I just dont get it.
It makes no sense to me. seriously.
the people 90% of the time ARE NOT YOUR ACTUAL FRIENDS.
they lie.
so let the bitching begin.

1. so when a little myspace whore has a problem.
what do they do?
THEY MAKE A POST.
but.
they will not actually name the person it is directed at.
SO.
now theres 300+ bitches running around going HOLY SHIT so and so is pissed off at me.
OH MY GOD.
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THEM WHY WOULD THEY BE PISSED OFF AT YOU.

2. next.
People make a post going 'so and so is fucking ugly'
ONCE AGAIN THERE IS 500+ BITCHES SCRAMBLING AROUND PUTTING ON MAKEUP
because they are so ugly
no.

3.
on that subject. why say you are ugly if you have made an account and are asking for pic comments.
come on.
you know you are beautiful.
or maybe your head is just so far up your ass.
you cant see that you are.

ramble ramble ramble.
i dont know
people shit me.
the end.
xoxox




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so know what you mean about MySpace. I was reading a post by a 37 year old woman who has kids. She was having a fight because her boyfriend wouldn't put her at the top of his friends list. OMG, WTH???? Talk about immature.

Love this post and the way you write :)
Love Mama