Thursday, November 23, 2006

I wish...

I could fly
I could be an animal
I could see Aaron right now
I could be on a theme park ride
I could see things differently
I had green eyes
I could go away for a while
I had a duckling
It was winter
It was snowing
I could see a snowflake
I could figure out...everything
everything was easy
I could take certain peoples pain away
I could understand
.

Don't ask. Thats what was going through my head at the current moment.
I get to see my baby tomorrow.
It's going to be hard to sleep tonight.
Today, I really didn't do much, had a lot of time to think - not always a good thing.
I painted my nails pink today.
finger nails - dark berry pink
toe nails - neon pink.
that was the highlight of my day, sorry to say.
My nana is fixing this pretty pink top my aunty gave me, its come apart at one of the seams
its so beautiful and delicate. sequins and all.
gorgeous.
<3

I will leave it here
goodnight
sweetdreams
kiss//hug//kiss//hug

No comments: