Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas 2009


Christmas time is near

Christmas is just a week and a half away. I am looking forward to Christmas this year. For years when I was younger I hated this time of year, but as I became older, I slowly got my spirit back. This year I was able to buy presents, even though they are small, for my family.

I wrapped my presents in baby blue paper and yellow or pink ribbon. The day I bought the wrapping I was in a very happy mood and decided against the traditional colours. They look amazing anyways. Everything I do represents a little bit of me - unpredictable.

So Christmas Eve I will be spending with Mama, Daddy and Nan - like every year, it's a bit of a tradition in our family to spend almost every occasion at midnight. I will treasure these memories forever. We usually get cheeses, dips, olives, crackers and everything along these lines to eat for dinner. I look forward to this pretty much every year.

Christmas Day we have a family gathering at Nans, it will be good to catch up with everyone and we always have an extravagant array of food.

Finally on Boxing Day we will be driving up to Ledge Point to spend the day (or maybe a couple of days) with Bruce and Cheryle. It's nice to relax up there and we also have a lot of yummy food!

Lovely.

I wish all of my family and friends a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year.

No comments: