Friday, November 20, 2009

Bobbi Brown

So it has taken me a good eight months to finally buy something online.

I often visit websites that sell products I like - Strawberrynet is my favorite.
I spend hours on these sites, looking at make-up, perfume, hair products and jewelery. I even add things to my cart, but by the time I am finished I usually decide that I cannot spend the money and close the window.

So on Wednesday night Aaron watches me looking at perfumes, adding them to my cart and then deleting them (like usual). But I added a gorgeous Bobby Brown eyeshadow kit worth $80 but discounted to $39. I just couldn't delete it. Aaron is there telling me to go for it and live a little.

After a good half an hour of thought - I purchased it.
I also get a Revlon lipstick and a Pierre Cardin necklace for free! The shipping is also free - except with perfumes.

I am so excited.

I also love Bobby Brown c
osmetics.








No comments: