Friday, November 06, 2009

Engaged


Aaron and I got engaged on the 30th October 2009.

It happened during our trip to Melbourne. We had decided to go to a hotel and see all the sights Melbourne city has to offer during the Friday and Saturday of our holiday.

We stayed in the Crown Towers Hotel, which was absolutely magical. Walking into the lobby was mesmerising... Chandeliers of all shapes and sizes hanging from every inch of the ceiling, mood lighting and dramatic music. As soon as I stepped in, although I was only wearing a denim skirt and a singlet, I felt like a princess... in a beautiful satin dress and heels.
My heart was happy.

We got our key cards to our Deluxe King suite, which was room 18:18.
The room was amazing, the most beautiful hotel room I have ever been in, we had a view of the bay and the city.

Later that night, after a couple of adventures around Melbourne, Aaron called me over to the window. We were staring out at our breath taking view, cuddling, kissing and saying how much we love each other... Aaron got down on one knee and said "Will you marry me?"

Of course I said yes.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy Jade :) Beautifully written .... I can feel it! Love you, xxx Mama