Thursday, October 22, 2009

About me 2009


  • Aaron and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on the 18th September.
  • Aaron and I are still completely and utterly in love and know we will be together forever.
  • My middle name is Maddison and it is now one of my favorite names.
  • I have a certificate III and IV in children's services.
  • This year I completed my first year of Bachelor of Education (K-7).
  • Next year I am going to switch to Psychology - I am so excited.
  • I do not have a favorite colour, I just can't choose.
  • However I dislike the colour orange.
  • My star sign is Libra and I often turn to my horoscope if I am feeling a bit lost.
  • I live with Aaron and we will probably move in with some friends next year.
  • I am going to be a Godmother at the start of next year.
  • I have a tattoo on my wrist. It is an "Lbj"written in script - symbolising Lynn, Brian and Jade.
  • My parents are as close as I can get to best friends. Two people I trust more than anyone. Two people I love with everything I have to give. Two people I feel comfortable with no matter what.
  • I have started reading again, when I thought all was lost after God is a bullet, along came The twilight saga. Now I can't wait to finish so I can read Dan Brown's novels.
  • I love all of Edgar Allen Poe's work.
  • I just turned 19 and have a strange fear of turning 20.
  • Aaron and I have already picked out baby names, for if and when we have children.
  • Acrylic nails make me feel beautiful.
  • I have 8 piercings.
  • I only wear silver jewelery.
  • I have an I.D bracelet that Aaron gave me that I NEVER take off.
  • I wear a ring, necklace and earrings Aaron has given me on different occasions.
  • I have the biggest sweet tooth.
  • However I usually eat really healthy.
  • I love eating at restaurants - but usually get order envy.
  • I am really indecisive.
  • I love to cook. My friends and family rave about my food.
  • I wear dresses almost every day.
  • I only wear ballet flats (shoes)
  • I love high heels but they hurt my back.
  • My favorite perfumes are : Armani Code, Davidoff cool water, Chanel allure, Britney spears fantasy, Ralph Lauren romance, Miss Dior Cherie... just to name a few.
  • I love scents and smelling things. However I am allergic to lavender.
  • I love picnics.
  • I often read at the park.
  • My favorite high fashion brands are: Chanel, Dior, Prada and louis Vuitton.
  • I am very shy.
  • I am extremely opinionated, but keep my opinions to myself.
  • I have been dying my hair black for about 6 years.
  • I have size 8 feet.
  • I am also I size 8 dress size.
  • I love chocolate and I am one of those girls who buy boxed chocolate when I am upset.
  • I love to write and have very good handwriting.
  • I don't like lamb, pork or seafood.
  • I love all fruits and vegetables (except banana).
  • I often write people notes and letters to show my love and appreciation.
  • I am addicted to Chai Latte.
  • I don't deal well with failure.
  • I love knowing and learning anything about drugs/alcohol/addiction/mental illness.
  • I am scared of the dark - I will not open my eyes if there is no lights on.
  • I drink mainly water.
  • I believe that with every negative comes a positive.
  • I still have no idea what happens after death (still searching).
  • I want a small wedding - with a huge wedding cake!
  • I am terrified of death as well as getting old.
  • I cherish all the people close to me.
  • I can be a perfectionist.
  • I won't do something if I am not interested or can't be motivated.
  • I no longer drink coffee.
  • I carry everything but the kitchen sink in my handbag,
  • I often talk to myself when no one is around.
  • I also sing when no one is around.
  • I love music.
  • If I say "I love you" I mean it with all of my heart.
  • I am hoping to get my second tattoo next year.
  • I have learnt to deal with my emotions over the years.
  • The best feelings are love and happiness.
  • I am thinking 24/7 - I often go off into my little world, until someone brings me back.
  • I don't mind spending time alone.
  • I am either too hot or too cold at any given time.
  • I love animals.
  • Over the years I have wanted to be a tattoo artist, vet nurse, Teacher, Psychologist and Chef.
  • I can be extremely uncoordinated.
  • I dislike sports because of this.
  • I do like exercise though - when I can be bothered.
  • Over the past couple of years I have learnt a lot about who I am and what I want in life.
  • I do want to be a mother one day.
  • I try to appear strong and perfect all the time - in reality I am just as lost as anyone else.
  • I don't make friends easy ( or let anyone get close).
  • Just because I don't talk much, doesn't mean I don't like you.
  • Believe me, you would know if I didn't like you.
  • I hate discrimination of any kind. Why put someone down because of something they cannot change?
  • Why put someone down at all? Does it make you sleep better at night?
  • Sometimes you just have to hold your head high, and go for it.
  • I believe you should follow your dreams and never let anyone tell you that you can't do something.
  • My favorite words are: Love, adore, cherish, inspire, passion, believe and dream.
  • I hate gardening. I intend on having a plastic garden.
  • I don't like baths. Something just doesn't feel right.
  • I shower and wash my hair at least once a day.
  • I am an only child and have never disliked it.
  • I have a beauty routine.
  • I very rarely drink alcohol.
  • I have so many stories to tell. Many of which you will never understand.
  • I really dislike photos of myself - unless I am the photographer.
  • I don't like socks.
  • I can't wait to get at pet.
  • I hate belly buttons.
  • I don't understand bad manners.
  • I like spiders.
  • I also like snakes.
  • I will usually let a bug outside instead of kill it (depending).
  • I can't even look at a preying mantis, they give me chills.
  • I could spend forever at the zoo, I just wish I could cuddle the animals - so what if the tiger thinks I am lunch?
  • My favorite fruits are: Mango, Apples, Cherries, Lychee's and watermelon.
  • I prefer to message people as opposed to calling them.
  • I love learning new things.
  • I am a list maker. I make lists for everything.
  • I don't tan. I love my pale skin.
  • I have a strawberry birthmark on my neck - often mistaken for a hickey - this does not impress me the slightest.
  • Even though I would get so angry at Nan when she told me how to do things - I do them that exact way now.
  • My Mum and Dad have been my biggest inspiration throughout life.
  • I refuse to ever have a credit card.
  • If I can't trust you - I will never be close to you.
  • I forgive, but trust me - I never ever forget.
  • I try to take every day as it comes.
  • I hate being overwhelmed.
  • I am rarely lost for words.
  • I love make-up and dressing up - yes I am a typical girl.
  • I am easily hurt - but I rarely show it.
  • If I take a little bit to respond to a question - give me a sec, I am thinking!
  • I am very patient.
  • I am empathetic.
  • I have always had an interest in vampires.
  • I also like anything dark, morbid and sadistic - not really sure why (poetry/books/movies).
  • I don't understand 'stupid/mindless' humour.
  • I like to read subtitles.
  • I desperately need glasses.
  • Once upon I time I loved to draw and paint. Now it frustrates me.
  • I love fairies and imps.
  • I always buy blank cards and write my own verses, it's more personal.
  • I love flowers in bright colours, especially blue roses.
  • I love cherry blossoms.
  • I can find beauty in almost anything.
  • People say they don't know much about me - it's because you never asked.
  • The very first time I spoke to Aaron on msn I knew he was the person I would be with for the rest of my life.
  • I also fell in love with him that very day - it's hard to believe, but it's true.
  • We didn't start dating for another 2-3 years.
  • I absolutely hated high school.
  • I love Alice in Wonderland.
  • I am often referred to as the 'mother figure'.
  • I am easily amused and enjoy the simple things in life.
  • I have ridden a camel.
  • I enjoy fast rides.
  • I would prefer to sky dive than to bungee jump.
  • I only drink sugar free drinks.
  • I hope to one day find the inspiration to write a book.
  • I like things to be neat.
  • Aaron and I can communicate in sounds (a bit hard to explain).
  • I never intentionally hurt anyone.
  • I never shout when I am angry. I often just keep quiet.
  • I am very observant, more than people give me credit for.
  • I have pretty in depth dreams every single night. I can remember them all when I first wake up - but the memory fades in about 15 minutes.
  • I love anything almond, coconut or cherry flavoured.
  • I am attracted to the colour red. I will often buy things in this colour, which end up being very impractical.
  • I am also attracted to shiny things.
  • I am quite modest.
  • I like to think my style is somewhat sophisticated.
  • I don't buy things just because they are in fashion.
  • I don't like body hair - on females.
  • My eyes are almond shaped.
  • I love sorbet, I do prefer it over ice cream.
  • If I go to sleep angry, 90% of the time I wake up happy and over it. If I wake up and I am still mad - then you worry.
  • I was born one month premature - which means I was meant to be a Scorpio. I sometimes feel I have Scorpio qualities locked inside me screaming to get out. It's a bit strange.
  • I like researching personality types.
  • I have never broken a bone.
  • I only wear natural colours in make up.
  • I like to acquire as much knowledge I can.
  • I tend to procrastinate a lot.
  • I try to further myself as a daughter, a girlfriend, a friend and a person every single day.
  • Even though none of my piercings hurt, I was still terrified each time I went.
  • I would rather swim with a shark than to swim with a school of tiny fish.
  • I don't like it when insects are missing limbs, because it leads to the question "where is it?" Which totally freaks me out.
  • I cannot stand ferrero rocher chocolate - you are just paying for nicely wrapped Nutella and a hazelnut.
  • I rarely use "texting shorthand"... would it kill you to write the entire word? Especially when people write 'like' as 'Lyk'.
  • I dislike the taste and smell of butter.
  • I think some questions are better left unanswered.
  • I don't understand birds in cages... they have wings for a reason.
  • I love honey.
  • I have to admit, I do sometimes buy things for the packaging.
  • I will be going on my first plane trip to Melbourne in less than a week.
  • My favorite holiday in Christmas.
  • I don't really get excited about my birthday. That doesn't mean you can't make me excited.
  • I have a natural ability to write. In grade 10 I scored highest in my class for writing an in depth description about a book.... I never even read.
  • When I was young I had a slight obsession with Egypt.
  • I also loved dogs. I am pretty sure if I was given the choice, I would have became a dog.
  • I have owned rats as pets.
  • I do not understand artificial banana flavour - it is absolutely disgusting.
  • I wake up most days with either neck pain or a headache/migraine.
  • My eyes change colour. Usually they are a yellow/gold/green colour in the light.
  • I am pretty good at giving directions.
  • I would love to visit other countries but have never wanted to move to another country. I like Australia.
  • I don't find anyone but Aaron attractive - physically or emotionally.
  • I love logic puzzles.
  • I just can't do jigsaw puzzles.
  • I am very much Anti-guns.
  • My name means precious green gemstone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jade, this is such an awesome list. It must have taken you ages to write it all out :) I hope you don't mind but I'm going to copy your posts and print them out and make them into a book for you. :)
xxx Mama