Monday, September 28, 2009

September.


On the 17th of August this year I got my first tattoo.
It is a 'Lbj' written in script on my wrist. The letters stand for Lynn, Brian and Jade.
I have always known I would one day want a tattoo with my parents names somewhere. But as each day passes, especially in the last few years, I have realised just how much they both mean to me. My tattoo is a reminder, that no matter what I will always have two people who love me more than anything, who will always be there for me and who will always believe in me... even when I can't believe in myself. It is also a symbol of my neverending love for them, my pride, my trust and my strength.


Aaron and I celebrated our four year anniversary on the 18th Sepetember. We are so happy and in love. We didn't do much but that is because we are going to Melbourne in October. I got him a stirling silver thick chain necklace and he got me white gold cubic zirconia earrings - they are beautiful, I wear them every single day... just like the necklace he got me a few years ago. I love him with everything I have.


Another exciting bit of news is that I am going to be a Godmother to a new baby boy/girl early next year. One of my best friends is having a baby.
:)


I got a letter from Uni a couple of months ago, congratulating me. I scored within the top 10% and made the Dean's Honour roll. I was shocked and experienced way too many emotions all at once. Unfortunately I don't think I will do so well this semester... as I have been quite unwell and was struggling with a couple of other problems, all I keep telling myself is "as long as you pass, you can do better next year".


I read the Twilight Saga this year. A total of 4 books - twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn. It is a great read and finally broke me out of my... obsession (GIAB). At the moment I am trying to give the Sookie Stackhouse novels a read (which the TV series Trueblood is based on) however it's just not working - unfortunately I feel the TV series is just too good. I think I will give Dan Brown a go next - Mum is always raving about his books.


Early next year Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland comes out, I can't wait... I love all of Tim Burton's work, which is pure genius when combined with Johnny Depp's acting. Knowing Burton's style, it is bound to be the Alice in Wonderland I have always dreamed of.




...

Well this is my little update
xxx





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great update Jadie :) Love you. xxx Mama