Saturday, September 26, 2009

This is how it is.


In life I have explored many paths, some I wish I had never stumbled across, many I will never remember, and even more I will never forget.

But somewhere along this journey I found myself, I found the man of my dreams and found the things in life that make my heart beat faster and my spirit dance.

I will have no regrets, mistakes have been made and now as time passes, I will never fear the journey that created the person I am today.

... and I will not fear the journey, no matter where it takes me, to the person I will one day become.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are strong and beautiful my daughter. I couldn't be more proud of you if I tried. Only we know some of the things you have faced and yet you have come through it all with grace and a greater understanding of life and people.
I love you. xx Mama