Friday, March 28, 2008


Once again it is time for my 'about me' post.
Everything from the insignificant to the important things about me.
Here we go...

  • I have been with my gorgeous boyfriend Aaron for two and half years - I love him.
  • My middle name is Maddison.
  • I love fresh flowers in bright colours.
  • I am studying Certificate III in Children's services at Tafe.
  • I hope to go to University and study Primary school teaching.
  • I have a cat named Moxie.
  • My favorite words are Adore, Believe, Dream, Inspire and Forever.
  • I have had the same best friend all my life.
  • I am seventeen years old, eighteen in October this year.
  • My star sign is Libra, but since I was born premature I believe I also have Scorpio qualities.
  • I am very close to both of my parents - they mean the world to me.
  • I live with my Parents, Nana and my boyfriend.
  • I love ice cream and sorbet.
  • I love all fruit and vegetables.
  • My favorite colours are pink, red, champagne, purple and turquoise.
  • I have an I.D bracelet from Aaron I NEVER take off.
  • I have just recently started growing my nails.
  • I will only wear silver jewelery.
  • I have six ear piercings, a labret and a navel piercing.
  • I am still deciding on my tattoo.
  • I love the beach at night with roaring tides.
  • I believe that with every negative comes a positive - everything happens for a reason.
  • My favorite perfumes are Chanel Chance, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren Romance, Armani Code, Miss Dior Cherie... and the list goes on. I LOVE PERFUME.
  • My favorite brands are Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior and Prada. - I will never be able to afford them anytime soon...
  • I love music.
  • I love a good home cooked meal.
  • I love cooking.
  • My favorite flavours are Cherry, coconut, passionfruit and lychee.
  • I love clothes and shoes - but then doesn't every girl?
  • I have been dying my hair black for five years.
  • My favorite T.V shows recently are LA and Miami INK, Satisfaction, Buffy, Angel, Sex and the City...
  • I used to be a secret food channel addict... but now everyone knows my dirty little secret.
  • I feel naked without a necklace and earings.
  • I love chocolate and lollies, but I haven't actually bought myself chocolate in around two years... (I have eaten it though).
  • I love boxed chocolate - Something so satisfying about selecting which one you want.
  • I am a caffeine addict.
  • I am an only child.
  • I would rather eat dessert than dinner.
  • I have learned from every single one of my mistakes.
  • I LOVE MAKE-UP.
  • There are very few people I love, trust and care for with all of my heart - They know who they are.
  • I love kisses and cuddles.
  • I love the French language and hope to learn it one day.
  • I want to change and inspire at least one person.
  • I am allergic to Lavender.
  • I have hazel eyes, but in the sunlight they look like cat eyes.
  • I like everything about food and nutrition.
  • I try to learn something new everyday.
  • I am equally introverted and extroverted.
  • I love all animals.
  • I can't do mathematics to save my life.
  • But my English and writing skills make up for that.
  • I have extremely neat hand writing.
  • I have around four different styles of hand writing - you would never guess it is the same person.
  • I love to read, finding a good book is the problem.
  • If you ever get the chance read the book 'God Is A Bullet' and it doesn't make your heart race and change your reading life forever... I will refund you the cost.
  • I can find beauty in almost everything.
  • I love art.
  • I dislike seafood - it freaks me out.
  • I love cocktails.
  • I rarely enjoy take away food.
  • I believe you should cherish life.
  • I could live at the zoo... so fascinating.
  • I believe you can do anything you set your mind to - as long as your heart is in it.
  • I write letters and notes to show my love and appreciation.
  • In some aspects of my life I am a perfectionist.
  • When I first meet people I tend to come across like a bitch. Really I am just shy. It takes me a while to warm up to people.
  • Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
  • I try to be the best I can be.
  • I try to further myself as a girlfriend, daughter and friend.
  • If I say 'I love you' I mean it with everything I have.
Okay so this is a little bit about me... if I think of anything else I will add it over time.
enjoy
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jade, what a truly beautiful list you have. I can see a layout coming on, my girl hahahaha

You my beautiful daughter, are my inspiration...my muse...my reason for it all.
Love you
Mama
xxxxxx