Saturday, May 03, 2008

I guess everyone has one of these... it's more of a to do list - from my hopes to my dreams.
Things to do before I die. (in no particular order)

  • Go skydiving and bungee jumping
  • Learn the French language and visit Paris.
  • Get married to the love of my life.
  • Have a child.
  • Become a wonderful teacher.
  • Own a very expensive bag or pair of shoes.
  • Learn to dance
  • Do some charity work - even if it's only for one day.
  • Go shopping or to dinner with my mum.
  • See my dad surf again.
  • Own a house.
  • Always remember what it was like being young and sometimes stupid.
  • Never loose myself in something I don't agree with
  • Go scuba diving (because I'm terrified).
  • Stay in touch with the ones I love.
  • Own a puppy.
  • Write something and get it published.
  • Quit smoking.
  • Go to movie world.
  • Own a one of a kind beautiful piece of art.
I'll keep adding if I think of anything.

No comments: