Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Job hunting yes.
I just almost completed my K-mart and Myer applications...but they are part of coles-myer, and with last years 'incident' I'm hoping that I can still get a job with them! I also need to write up my resume, for all the other jobs I am thinking of applying for. fun fun.
I wan't a job damn it.

Anyways...so last night I spent around an hour thinking of what tattoo design I would like... for when I decide I actually want a tattoo. Not even 100% sure I want one at the moment.
But what I have come up with is the word 'adore' written either in english or chinese somewhere...perhaps on my wrist...or ankle...or hip. I don't know. The word adore actually means a lot to me, which I discovered last night. Think about it, to be adored...or to adore someone. It is just a beautiful word it has so many meanings to me.
Also I was thinking, instead of a butterfly or rose on my lower back, I thought maybe a small fairy on a toadstool and then a sort of whimsical design on either side of it. Yes maybe I do have a slight obsession with fairies, but it does go deeper than that. To me it represents life, belief, never loosing your imagination and being a child at heart.
I think these kind of tattoos would be a good idea, they are beautiful...to me anyways.
I am thinking about maybe drawing up the design at some time to get a slight grasp how exactly I want the design to be.

okay enough, thats all I have for today.
xoxo



No comments: