Friday, September 08, 2006

Welcome To My World.

Hello, my name is Jade,
I am sixteen years old
I have just left highschool
I am in [love]
I live in Australia

So thats a little introduction to
me.
Nothing special...yet.
This blog is now a second ho
me for my thoughts
my poetry
my daily life
the things I feel are important
The words that run around my brain all day long
and little // or big things about myself
just things I feel i need to share.

So
metimes I just don't know what to do with all the thoughts that crowd my mind
we'll now I do.
They will stay in here
For
me to share
...for
me to remember.
So starting now
This is
me.
-welco
me to my world-


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jade

It's great to see you blogging :) Thanks for having enough trust in me and confidence in yourself to let me read your blog.

Love mum
x x x x